aerospace. robots. quality.
Help a robot improve its own work! For one of our customers in the aerospace industry we are developing a smart camera system, that monitors the robots work, helping it to detect production errors and improve itself. Join our team and get your hands dirty by developing a calibration and diagnosis tool, ensuring the system to always perform at its best. Team applications are welcome.
- You are focused, self-driven and a team player with a willingness to learn new things
- You are comfortable working with C++ and ideally have some experience working with hardware and robotics
- Experience with industrial camera applications and laser sensors are a plus
- You are fluent in English, conversational German is a plus
- Be part of a driven Start-Up team working with the latest technologies
- Fair compensation
- Exciting projects with real-world impact
- Office space in the heart of Munich (near Marienplatz)
- Flexible working hours and home office options possible
- Regular Team Events and Retrospectives