angular. nodejs. engineering.
Automate real world engineering problems! For one of our customers we are developing a web-application that automates the engineering and construction process from first customer contact to production. Join our team and help us to create a seamless experience in the future of engineering.
- You are focused, self-driven and a team player with a willingness to learn new things
- You are comfortable working with Angular2+, NodeJs and SQL Databases
- Experience with Docker, Postgres and MSSQL are a Plus
- You are fluent in English, conversational German is a plus
- Be part of a driven Start-Up team working with the latest technologies
- Fair compensation
- Exciting projects with real-world impact
- Office space in the heart of Munich (near Marienplatz)
- Flexible working hours and home office options possible
- Regular Team Events and Retrospectives